What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I will get interesting ebooks for my iPad?

Darren24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for some interesting ebooks for my iPad specially for children. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BaldMelon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[Moderator edit: Post removed because it is advertising for book or app outside of appropriate forum. This breaks our rules that I suggest be re-read. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

FlavioSousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is a wonderful way to read books and motivate kids to read. iBooks is probably the most popular app but I also use Kindle (you can download all types of books from amazon) and Stanza.

WestleyTwain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darren24 said:
I am looking for some interesting ebooks for my iPad specially for children. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Any book written before 1923, if my research is correct, has its copyright expired, and should be a free e-book. Classics, I understand, are also a good chance to be free, so I would get Aesop's fables, Hans Christian Anderson has excellent ones such as Steadfast Tin Soldier and Ugly Duckling. Anyway, I'd just browse the free section on iBooks or whatever you have.

"You take the blue pill - the story ends... You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes" -Morpheus

EDIT- these are suggestions trying to help someone. By NO MEANS am I advertising iBooks or any of the books or authors I just listed off.

Scrawny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
punzhupuzzles.wordpress.com
Search iTunes for the type of work you want for your child.

For example, a quick search on iTunes with the keyword 'fairy tales' returned quite a few, as did 'coloring book'.

Merlos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think go to
Search iTunes you will get top book for your child.

asen789

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks
you can buy some books online or download from sharing-books sites, (there are lots of sites out there), kids like colorful books, so you may select some books in "childrends books" category.

Most reactions

Latest posts