What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How friendly is apple?

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad is a device that has changed everything. I continue to see posts from members who have chosen:
Not to their prior readings about the device
want the device to work by itself
Not wanting to learn how to operate such simple device
Die heart MS fans
Get real, Ipad will change the face of computing and will enhance your experience. Just work on it.
Apple stores will provide you with one on one sessions for a small fee.

OP
D

Dbarnesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off I would like to apologize for my outburst. It was uncalled for and childish. It won't happen again.

I would also like to thank everyone here who has offered their help and advice. It looks like I will be using my iPad for lite weight travel fun and will be back in my office for the bigger stuff.

Thanks again to everyone who has been respectful and helpful.

Dan

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd have to second that. Everything is cool but you could get banned before you get the help you require.

Where are you trying to upload photos to? 99% of us would like to try and help you so you enjoybyour iPad.

I'm the 1% that thinks anyone who buys a product without researching it, is the one to blame for any and all issues.

Sorry, but I don't forsee any issues based on the OP post. The product does as intended, and the user either doesn't know how, or he is asking way too much from the product.

Now if uploading to a site (photobucket, ect) then there should be no issues. If to a corporate website with some flash only uploads, then sure, I can see the issue.

I love processing photos on my iPad.

And I think the iPad is the cross between a laptop and cellphone. It's much more portable than a laptop, however it's limited like a smartphone.

Most reactions

Latest posts