What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i open mail when i cant double tap?

margaret preston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i open mail when i cant double tap? Have had no success asking local store. They referred me to this forum

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Maragaret-well that's good you had a referral to see us! You shouldn't have to double tap. Only single tap the mail app to open it. You probably found out that double tapping the screen will zoom the screen view. So just one tap is needed to open an app.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts