What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i write comments on youtube?

sixto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody knows how write comments on youtube or how send a private message ? thanks!

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody knows how write comments on youtube or how send a private message ? thanks!

You should be able to leave comments right under whatever video you are on at the moment. Just click 'Comments' and then 'Add Comment'. I'm not sure if there's a way to send messages from the YouTube app, but you can do it if you access via Safari.

OP
S

sixto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok . i did it but i cant send a private message , In the inbox menu i can read my messages but i can´t reply them

heatherking123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I find the comments section on YouTube ,

Since I uploaded the newest iOS the built in YouTube app has dissapeard and is no longer avalible to get , so I use safari and go through that Internet to YouTube , there is one problem I'm logged into my account and when I'm watching videos I can't see a comments section anywhere below how can I find this , can anyone help ?

Most reactions

Latest posts