What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can i download content from skydrive? is that possible from safari??

anceline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to know if I can download som photos and documents the I got on skydrive

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari can only download a very few file types from the Internet - such as photographs and PDF documents. For other file formats you'll have to use a third party browser, such as iCab. You'll find several threads on this Forum about iCab with Members comments and experiences.

Tim

OP
anceline

anceline

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Safari can only download a very few file types from the Internet - such as photographs and PDF documents. For other file formats you'll have to use a third party browser, such as iCab. You'll find several threads on this Forum about iCab with Members comments and experiences.

Tim

thank you honestly I barely know how to read my emails I'm trying to get use to iPad... :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't worry - we all started out like that, so don't be afraid to ask questions. We're all nice guys and girls here...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts