What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I Clone Large Numbers of iPads

bennypo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

Want to know how to Clone Large Numbers of iPads.

thanks help

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have two options for cloning an ipad using the backup/restore method. Either with a wire connected to a computer and an Itunes account or via the iCloud. Since I have never tried it I have no idea if you can do multiple restores from the iCloud at the same time but you could certainly have up to 5 computers per iTunes account doing restores.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look into apple's enterprise deployment guide and software available on their site. It's free.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The apple store has a power sync cart that can charge and sync up to 30 iPads.Look under cables and docks in the iPad section.

ronbrown8833

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During usage of Apple iPad, it is much necessary to create backup files of its content which will help to recover the corrupted data over iPads. If you are looking for an effective tool which will effectively create the backup files of iPad then I will suggest you to go with ipad backup tools. It is a smart tools which can easily create backup files of iPad contents.

Most reactions

Latest posts