What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are your favorite apps working after update?

VitaW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a third gen iPad and I have NOT updated yet to iOS 7. I have been reading these forums and doing research and kind of waiting for some of the bugs to be worked out.

My question is how are some of your favorite apps working, like ones that you rely on? I rely heavily on Pages and Goodreader. I have looked at their recent reviews and it appears not everyone as updated the individual apps for iOS 7. What apps are you all having trouble with?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've had a few more app crashes than usual, but not an exceptional number. Both with the updated apps and others. This is normal for a .0 update.

I haven't used Pages or GoodReader a lot since the update, but they've worked normally the couple of times checked I did. Hold in mind I've come no where close to giving them a workout.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with anything.. I'm quite surprised to be honest.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one slot game that turns on and then returns to the home page. Another, the Disney Mickey Cartoons app that turns on and turns to a black screen. I'm sure they are due for an update soon!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have a third gen iPad and I have NOT updated yet to iOS 7. I have been reading these forums and doing research and kind of waiting for some of the bugs to be worked out.

My question is how are some of your favorite apps working, like ones that you rely on? I rely heavily on Pages and Goodreader. I have looked at their recent reviews and it appears not everyone as updated the individual apps for iOS 7. What apps are you all having trouble with?

Hi VitaW - I've not updated our iPads (2 for me & Mini for wife) yet - I usually wait until the first 'bug' update (should be iOS 7.01, I guess?) - everything is working fine for us and we need no new or enhanced features - will do the same when 'Mavericks' on release (also have a MBPro 7 & iMac) - BUT, this is a very personal decision (have not asked my IT son - sure he has already updated). Dave :)

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm whining. Why did they have to ruin the calendar app? Is it too much to ask for lines dark enough to be able to distinguish the days easily. I use it all the time and it's not getting easier. What is better about it? I like change, but who are these people who think pale is perky? I'm sorry to complain all over the place but pale is putrid. Give me bold and beautiful and readable any day of the week. Darn!

Bobbi

Most reactions

Latest posts