What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Sharing Photos from PC to Ipad3

Tuco314

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have itunes loaded on my pc and I am able to use Home Sharing so that I can see my music library on my Ipad3. All is well with music. However, in itunes on my pc under advanced, I have opted to allow my pc to share my photos. The problem is that I can't figure out how to find these photos using the ipad3. There is no "shared" photos!!!

mesue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
geekintheforest.com
I don't think it works the same way for photos. Look into an app called Blinq Photos. It lets you browse photos on your computer(s) from your iPad without copying them to the iPad. (although you can save selected photos to the iPad if you want. )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Please pardon any typos!

MikeMoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I'm a new iPad user but the one thing I have found out that's helped me a lot is that you can access the image and video files on the iPad from Windows Explorer.
For me the easiest way to move my images to or from the iPad is just to open it in Explorer and copy and paste them into the iPad or from the iPad to my computer.

You can delete the files from the iPad if you want to as well.

Mike

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts