What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

TerriDawn21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On level 8 it is not a synonym that you are looking for, it is a specific one. Try searching the "knot of sailors" that someone posted earlier. I found a page with pictures. Got it right away after that.

TerriDawn21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still stuck on level 22. Having no luck with queens. Trying to figure out what bridge that is. Odd that the bridge doesn't seem to be over water.

Rlaverda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a new release for Triple Entendre - they've added more clues ( I think they're getting tired of answering our questions)

77Gold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Terri - have you tried using google image.. you might be able to find a picture of the bridge.

TerriDawn21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried images of famous bridges. I thought it was London Bridge, but the picture I saw of London Bridge didn't match.

btorres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hints for 32? I figured out who the people are that are shown, but stuck on what direction to search

MsDi4N4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are still stuck on 32, write the names out... when I did that, the answer popped out at me... Good Luck!!

Is there anyone that can help with 33...?????

77Gold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
at level 23 try finding the definition of the top clue.. it should help you out.

77Gold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Terri... this forum is dumb.. It won't let me reply to your PM unless I have more than 6 posts... so... to answer your question.. ask yourself where is the location of that answer.. and you'll get the clue.

Most reactions

Latest posts