What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be able to reply to a thread the same way you did with this one. Are you using the IPF app or on the website?

OP
WeGo

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
You should be able to reply to a thread the same way you did with this one. Are you using the IPF app or on the website?

I'm using ipf. I can make a new thread or I can quote like this but I can't just reply to a thread...weird. When I try, the send button is gray.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using ipf. I can make a new thread or I can quote like this but I can't just reply to a thread...weird. When I try, the send button is gray.

Yes, there has been issues with the IPF app. After you are done typing your response, than press the return button and the send button will light up.

A little quirky the app is right now. See if that helps. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
WeGo

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Yes, there has been issues with the IPF app. After you are done typing your response, than press the return button and the send button will light up.

A little quirky the app is right now. See if that helps. :)

Yay, this worked! Thank you!!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you make a typo in the first line and go back to correct it, the cursor will often jump back to the beginning of the post and refuse to move.

The way out of this is to tap Return before you start typing. The Send button will light up, and you can type and edit as normal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
WeGo

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
If you make a typo in the first line and go back to correct it, the cursor will often jump back to the beginning of the post and refuse to move.

The way out of this is to tap Return before you start typing. The Send button will light up, and you can type and edit as normal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ok that's good info, thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts