1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. b207

b207 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi everyone, i got a 64 gigabyte 3g iPad several weeks ago and enjoy it alot, i got one after i had my iPhone since.. i dont know how long, i just remember i had an iPhone since it is first new, but i like my iPad and find it to be very useful, i got several apps so far, any apps that anyone reccommend?
  2. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)

I recommend Real Racing HD and Magic Piano and if you like drawing sketchbook Pro.
  3. b207

b207 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, thanks you, i have tried Sketchbook Pro as i like art ALOT, but i guess i havent gotten use to drawing on a screen.. i suppose i like to draw on paper more, actually i tried the iBook app (is that the name of the app?) its very neat but i am used to reading books as well instead of iPad. My only complaint is i havent seen alot of comic books in the iBook store or if there is any to begin with, iWorks is pretty good too but i use to use Windows, is this program similar to Microsoft Office or different? i was hoping to be to send files or store files on my iPad but i dont think i can, still learning alot with this iPad