1. b207

b207 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi everyone, i got a 64 gigabyte 3g iPad several weeks ago and enjoy it alot, i got one after i had my iPhone since.. i dont know how long, i just remember i had an iPhone since it is first new, but i like my iPad and find it to be very useful, i got several apps so far, any apps that anyone reccommend?
  2. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)

I recommend Real Racing HD and Magic Piano and if you like drawing sketchbook Pro.
  3. b207

b207 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, thanks you, i have tried Sketchbook Pro as i like art ALOT, but i guess i havent gotten use to drawing on a screen.. i suppose i like to draw on paper more, actually i tried the iBook app (is that the name of the app?) its very neat but i am used to reading books as well instead of iPad. My only complaint is i havent seen alot of comic books in the iBook store or if there is any to begin with, iWorks is pretty good too but i use to use Windows, is this program similar to Microsoft Office or different? i was hoping to be to send files or store files on my iPad but i dont think i can, still learning alot with this iPad