What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

b207

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone, i got a 64 gigabyte 3g iPad several weeks ago and enjoy it alot, i got one after i had my iPhone since.. i dont know how long, i just remember i had an iPhone since it is first new, but i like my iPad and find it to be very useful, i got several apps so far, any apps that anyone reccommend?

OP
B

b207

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, thanks you, i have tried Sketchbook Pro as i like art ALOT, but i guess i havent gotten use to drawing on a screen.. i suppose i like to draw on paper more, actually i tried the iBook app (is that the name of the app?) its very neat but i am used to reading books as well instead of iPad. My only complaint is i havent seen alot of comic books in the iBook store or if there is any to begin with, iWorks is pretty good too but i use to use Windows, is this program similar to Microsoft Office or different? i was hoping to be to send files or store files on my iPad but i dont think i can, still learning alot with this iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts