What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there from England Uk. Hope you guys can advise.

Distantsun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm new to this forum, in fact I'm new to Apple and Mac based computing. I've always been a PC guy but felt it was time to change. I'm very impressed with the look and feel of Apple products, fresh, clear and intuitive are a few words I would use.
However I could do with some assistance. It's not a specific 'help' request I have it's more a kind of 'how would you do it' type of question.

Like I said I have always been a PC, and as you know all files are easily loaded on to pc's via the USB slots or data drives etc.
I'm putting together a 'keynote' presentation of my wife's childhood to show at her 40th birthday. There will be photos, sound clips, video and messages of goodwill from friends and family but I'm not sure of the best way of getting all that stuff on here.
How would you do it?
Any advice you could offer would be much appreciated.
I hope my first post on here followed all the rules.
Thank you again.
GW

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't add audio or video in Keynote itself, but Keynote can play .ppt or .pptx files that contain embedded audio and video. So you'll need to put those components of the presentation in on your PC.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts