What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi , just got an Ipad 2 and need advice !!!!!!

mredchef7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , just got an Ipad 2 do i need to jailbreak it or can i survive without it, if i do how do i do it as jailbreakme does not work and do not want to take the risk before i know what i am doing , any help and advice would be cool

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
What do you need to Jailbreak a new iPad for? What can it not do that you need it to do? I have been running with my iPad (1) since September of 2010 and I have yet to need to jailbreak it for anything I need to do with mine. And I use is every day, most of the day for pleasure and IT work.

OP
M

mredchef7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks ,that's all I need to know as am struggling to find as reason to jailbreak and the benefits it would bring

CChamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why invite possible trouble on a $500.00 unit. I agree with everyone else, enjoy it as it is.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CChamp said:
Why invite possible trouble on a $500.00 unit. I agree with everyone else, enjoy it as it is.

What trouble, my iPad 1 used to be jail broken and it was no trouble? I may JB again soon.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts