What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi - I'm new both here and to APPLE

sunshine5169

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here - and I just got my first Apple device - an iPad2. I'm having issues but don't know if it's just my lack of knowledge or if there is something truly wrong with my ipad OR maybe what's happening is normal! Maybe through here I can wade through some of my issues!.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! Just to get acquainted with your iPad try the user's manual and Tips & Tricks - iPad Secrets Lite (a free app from the app store). And just roaming around here will help you find all kinds of things you didn't know you could do. Also ask! All kinds of answers here.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sunshine5169 said:
I'm new here - and I just got my first Apple device - an iPad2. I'm having issues but don't know if it's just my lack of knowledge or if there is something truly wrong with my ipad OR maybe what's happening is normal! Maybe through here I can wade through some of my issues!.

Welcome sunshine! :)

OP
S

sunshine5169

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! No - not real close to an apple store - and apple support was closed when I tried to all - online didn't help at all. I'll find the correct forum and see if I can find answers to any of my questions and if not - well then, I'll just ASK! That's what it's all about right - one helping another!!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts