1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I'm New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by lloydkuhnle, Dec 29, 2010.

1. lloydkuhnle

lloydkuhnle iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, and thanks for having me.

I am new to APPLE. In December, I upgraded my phone from a WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 device, to the iPHONE 4. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. APPLE has set the bar, and I doubt MICROSOFT will ever catch up.

I then got a iPAD for Christmas. It takes a little getting used to, but I love the device. I do have some issues with the iTUNES software, but I'm starting to understand it. It is not very intuative.

By the way - for some reason I cannot set my profile picture, or a custom avatar.
  2. motrv8d

motrv8d iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    new here too, just joined the other day and I can't upload a custom avatar as well. File size: 8KB and it's 80 x 80 px... :dunno: