What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm New Here

lloydkuhnle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.lloydkuhnle.com
Hi, and thanks for having me.

I am new to APPLE. In December, I upgraded my phone from a WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 device, to the iPHONE 4. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. APPLE has set the bar, and I doubt MICROSOFT will ever catch up.

I then got a iPAD for Christmas. It takes a little getting used to, but I love the device. I do have some issues with the iTUNES software, but I'm starting to understand it. It is not very intuative.

By the way - for some reason I cannot set my profile picture, or a custom avatar.

motrv8d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, and thanks for having me.

I am new to APPLE. In December, I upgraded my phone from a WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 device, to the iPHONE 4. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. APPLE has set the bar, and I doubt MICROSOFT will ever catch up.

I then got a iPAD for Christmas. It takes a little getting used to, but I love the device. I do have some issues with the iTUNES software, but I'm starting to understand it. It is not very intuative.

By the way - for some reason I cannot set my profile picture, or a custom avatar.
new here too, just joined the other day and I can't upload a custom avatar as well. File size: 8KB and it's 80 x 80 px... :dunno:

Most reactions