What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HI iM Durant

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys i love this site. I am getting the new ipad 3g version due to Im blind in one eye, this ipad allows me to have a bigger screen than my iphone and keeps my headaches from squinting down. I have the 27 inch imac as my big mac so this is the perfect thing for a blind veteran to have if i am in the hospital or in the bed:). I forecast the IPAD will be a success and i read all the big sites like Hulu and all those are already on the ball developing players for us.

thanks durant

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys i love this site. I am getting the new ipad 3g version due to Im blind in one eye, this ipad allows me to have a bigger screen than my iphone and keeps my headaches from squinting down. I have the 27 inch imac as my big mac so this is the perfect thing for a blind veteran to have if i am in the hospital or in the bed:). I forecast the IPAD will be a success and i read all the big sites like Hulu and all those are already on the ball developing players for us.

thanks durant

Thats too bad about your eye...:(

Welcome to the site!:)

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Cody, welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard. I also agree the iPad will ultimately be a success but I think sales will start moderately and work up as more apps become available.

Most reactions

Latest posts