1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

HI iM Durant

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by codyhinson, Feb 20, 2010.

1. codyhinson

codyhinson iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys i love this site. I am getting the new ipad 3g version due to Im blind in one eye, this ipad allows me to have a bigger screen than my iphone and keeps my headaches from squinting down. I have the 27 inch imac as my big mac so this is the perfect thing for a blind veteran to have if i am in the hospital or in the bed:). I forecast the IPAD will be a success and i read all the big sites like Hulu and all those are already on the ball developing players for us.

thanks durant
  2. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Thats too bad about your eye...:(

Welcome to the site!:)
  3. JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    Hey Cody, welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard. I also agree the iPad will ultimately be a success but I think sales will start moderately and work up as more apps become available.