What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from a new member

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are a few notes about me.I am a great grandmother who is absolutely absorbed with my iPad. It was bought as a birthday present by my son as he knew I would prefer it to flowers and chocolate. I think its marvellous with its functionality and the enormous numbers of apps there are.
I don't go anywhere without my iPad. Last time I went to my local Apple Store ,who now know me, they asked if I had given it a name yet as I keep buying it presents!

My other interests are reading and my pets. I have now transferred my reading from my Sony eReader to the iPad. I also have an iTouch,Mac Mini and iPod Nano. Waiting now to get an iPhone as a present!

I am retired and spend a greater deal of my day on my iPad and Mac Mini. (The housework will still be there when I am gone).My evenings and nights are taken up by the iPad and I like investigating the new apps as they are released.

Many people find that I am strange being so interested in new technology ( as I getting on a bit).
Well this is all for now.
Have a good day tomorrow to any one who reads this.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70,

Welcome to the forum. I'm almost 69 and my wife will be 70 this month, and we are both into computer and the internet. I'm more into the iDevices now as you can see below. Having a ball. Love technology and can't wait so see what they come up with next.

HAVE FUN, Life's to short not too.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts