What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

amiam1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this but bought an iPad a few months ago. It's pretty cool, but I can't download my email on it. I thought with iCloud I'd be able to have the same emails and messages on my iPhone and Mac so I'm confused about this. I've looked at my settings an there's no reason why my emails shouldnt push through. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-please be patient with your question. While waiting , try to search for your answer. It may have already been asked. It may be your email server and the way it is set up.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
amiam1 said:
I'm new to this but bought an iPad a few months ago. It's pretty cool, but I can't download my email on it. I thought with iCloud I'd be able to have the same emails and messages on my iPhone and Mac so I'm confused about this. I've looked at my settings an there's no reason why my emails shouldnt push through. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks!

You need to setup the email account(s) on your iPad in the same manner you did on your iPhone. When you state you checked your settings do you mean email account setup or iCloud setup?

ICloud services back your email up from your apple devices but does not sync it amongst them in the same manner photo stream does.

Most reactions

Latest posts