What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All

Sherbear10159

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New and exploring the forum here. Just learned its better to Upload a photo from a pc....kind of a hassle. I wanted to do it from my iPad and not sure why Safari doesn't support it. I won't do the icab download because I don't like to have glitches. Whats the point of having these photos on my iPad if I can't post or upload them??

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sherbear10159 said:
New and exploring the forum here. Just learned its better to Upload a photo from a pc....kind of a hassle. I wanted to do it from my iPad and not sure why Safari doesn't support it. I won't do the icab download because I don't like to have glitches. Whats the point of having these photos on my iPad if I can't post or upload them??

Where do you want to post the photos. You can upload photos to many places direct from the iPad. Sometimes if it's a lot of photos it's just faster from a PC but there are apps available now that can upload.
Let us know.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

Sherbear10159

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to upload a photo on Yelp and another site in that similar fashion. The spot where it it said browse for photo was grayed out.

Wh
ere do you want to post the photos. You can upload photos to many places direct from the iPad. Sometimes if it's a lot of photos it's just faster from a PC but there are apps available now that can upload.
Let us know.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, you say that you won't use iCab because you don't want glitches? What glitches do you mean?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts