What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

DavidR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm David. I'll be getting an iPad 2 on Wednesday, (White, WiFi, 32GB) and I thought I'd have a wee peek around here first. Can't wait :D !

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi david. I'm sure you will fall in love with it. Happy ipadding!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you are having fun! Isn't it fab? Which one did you get?

There are zillions of apps for you to try.. Depending upon your interests etc..

Here are a few of mine...

Jenga HD for iPad.
It's even better on the iPad 2 due to the three axis gyro. You can virtually walk around the Jenga tower!

FlightRadar24
You can track commercial airlines overhead, zoom in and care if Google maps, follow their route "live" as they travel!

DropBox
This is great if you want to sync docs between your iPad and your home computer or laptop or all three. It's great for me
as I work from home and on the road and on multiple devices. Who says you can't use an iPad in business!?

hope that helps!

have fun!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
D

DavidR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
* hardly not gadfly. Not sure how I typed that one.
I have the 32 GB, White, wifi- only one, and an orange smart cover.
I've been a long time user of dropbox to sync files between multiple computers so the dropbox app was one of the first I downloaded. I'll be sure to check out the other two you mentioned.
:)

Most reactions

Latest posts