What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Dmmeys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just installed iOS 4.2 and started mucking about with my iPad. Tried getting some assistance from apple support to no avail so I thought I'd register on here and see what it's all about!!

Got my iPad in NYC this year the day they came out but must admit to having been a little underwhelmed by it. I've had macs for a few years and needed a new laptop. Realised that the iPad was no laptop replacement so got a new macbookpro when we got back and the iPad has been more or less relegated. only got the wifi model as the 3G wasn't available at the time. I'm on the East Coast train a lot and with no 3G and flaky wifi on the train the iPad hasn't been out much.

Now that 4.2 is here that may change.... Loving airplay although the fact it only works on my airport expresses and not my older apple tv bugs me. Also love the idea of AirPrint but again... No HP printer in this house. Only my trusty old Canon Pixma wireless. Oh well. Not sure how much printing I'd do straight from the iPad but the thought got me excited...

Will head off to explore and find the rigth forum to post my plea for help with my non syncing mail account which insists on dragging emails from the depths of history into my inbox even though I've deleted them on mail on the laptop. That's not an iPad problem just me being a div no doubt....

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!! I think 4.2 really brings a lot to the iPad just like 4.0 did for the iPhone!

Most reactions

Latest posts