What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help !!!

kristelle02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, I want to buy an Ipad.
I want some infos about it please.
It's because i'm a doctor, and I want to organized my patient's fileds with my Ipad, but I don't know if there is any apps for it or a way to do it very easily.
thank a lot for your help !:)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My recommendation is to go to Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained and download/install iTunes. Go to the App Store, do some searches and see what turns up. Also be sure to check out the Medical category. Used to be this was all health system and student apps. It's pretty diluted now, but with a little determination you should be able to find what you are looking for.

You could also do a Google search for hospitals that have been incorporating iPads into their system; give them a call/email/whatever. I think there was a big story about a Chicago hospital doing this a month or two back. I bet your fellow doctors have some useful options and advice.

Most reactions

Latest posts