What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please

Reaction score
I tried to put wall paper on forum page. I selected the meerkats and they are one on my home page twice. Ho w do I move them from there. Can I put the m on forum page. I was just playing actually, but ....:confused:Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure what you meant here. You want to put this wallpaper on the Forum page? Do you mean as a backdrop when you view iPad Forum using Safari? You can't do that - wall papers are for the iPad Home screen only. There's no way to add a wallpaper to a web page.

If I've misunderstood your question, I apologise. Let us know some more detail and we'll try and sort it out.

Tim

OP
H
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. I'm not. Actually sure what I was doing either. In the task bar on the forum page is iPad wallpapers. I was trying to save this to my wallpaper section but icon for them has come on the front page, not in the wallpaper section. Now my problem is how to get them off there. I am not sure if this makes it any clearer, as I really don't understand myself. Not used this as yet. Thanks kathy

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
hopeless but trying said:
Thanks Tim. I'm not. Actually sure what I was doing either. In the task bar on the forum page is iPad wallpapers. I was trying to save this to my wallpaper section but icon for them has come on the front page, not in the wallpaper section. Now my problem is how to get them off there. I am not sure if this makes it any clearer, as I really don't understand myself. Not used this as yet. Thanks kathy

a total utter guess here.... but here goes....

at a guess you are using safari to view this forum?

hence the iPad wallpaper icon, and by front page, I suppose you mean the actual home screen of the iPad? and you created a link to the wallpaper section in this forum on your homepage, and you want to delete it?

if so, if you press and hold the icon for it until it starts jiggling (apple's term not mine) :), the icons will then have a small x in the corner of each icon, if you press that x it will then delete it

I hope that is what you were looking for

OP
H
Reaction score
Wytey, thanks that worked just fine. I need to actually have the right terminology for what I need. :D regards Kathy

Most reactions

Latest posts