What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed

Patriciacatley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just got my first iPad after years with a desktop. I can access my webmail and read messages in the iPad but when I try to reply, or write a new message, am having trouble getting into the space for typing. I can enter a person's email address and subject ok, but cannot type a message. Can anyone help please?

OP
P

Patriciacatley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My email problem

I am accessing my email by going into Adam.com.au and then logging on to webmail. My messages all appear, but when I want to write one I can only get as far as entering the name and subject, but not the body of the message. I am sure there must be an easy answer but I am so new to this!

Hope you can help, many thanks, patricia

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with this specific web mail site but some Members have found that, in some webmail programs, you need to choose the font and/or text size first before you can begin to type.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts