What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help my ipad-can not download in appstore.

samxim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:(Today i want to download a Learn Chinese app,but i just see followings:
epublish.ardil.pt:80 this is a error,when i see this error my ipad can not download app.

I really want to learn Chinese pinyin today and i find this app is so great but now what can i do?
Help me!!!

:)Many THX!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:(Today i want to download a Learn Chinese app,but i just see followings:
epublish.ardil.pt:80 this is a error,when i see this error my ipad can not download app.

I really want to learn Chinese pinyin today and i find this app is so great but now what can i do?
Help me!!!

:)Many THX!

Hi, samxim! Welcome to iPF!

First try to reboot your iPad: press Home button and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

If you still get the same popup, then reset your iPad.
Go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset all Settings.

Last possibility: make sure you have a recent backup, then reset the iPad to factory settings: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4137

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked in Settings>General>Restrictions to see if Installing Apps is turned on? If it's turned off, you can't download new apps or update your existing apps.

image-3576307829.jpg

OP
S

samxim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THX your guys and i reset my ipad and lost all of apps which download and now i download again.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts