What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help mee....!!problem at time setting when synchronizing...

Hydepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really really need help....
When i synchronized my ipad to laptop,my AUTOMATIC time setting run one day earlier..almost all my games are time-based (monster pet,smurf,pucca's reastaurant),, after i canceled synchronizing,the time changed into the next day...i always need to fix the time setting back,but its too late...pucca had blacklisted me from the game,,papa smurf also once warned me not to change the time,but i didnt do it on purpose ToT...

Help me please...!!

OP
Hydepy

Hydepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u..but everytime i sync again,the time keeps changing,,
I think the problem is my automatic time setting..i've turned it off,but the problem still exists..
How to change the automatic time?

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hydepy said:
Thank u..but everytime i sync again,the time keeps changing,,
I think the problem is my automatic time setting..i've turned it off,but the problem still exists..
How to change the automatic time?

One question. What is the time and day of your computer?

Sent from my iPad using iPF.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is your computer... It keeps in sync with your computer time. I have this problem also because i have a battery back up system and when everything is switched off for a few days it loses track of time and then sets the same to my ipad n iphone

OP
Hydepy

Hydepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmmm...my laptop time sets right,,what if i change the time while synchronizing,will it help?

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No i think changing whilst syncing will stop the sync. Right click you clock have you got automatic time ?

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

motabag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Sanyo VPC-1275 camera i just bought and i recently took some photos but the camera didn't have the memory card in it,

Most reactions

Latest posts