What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me Understand Why...?

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does YT work which requires flash but other video sites that have flash DONT work?? Does it make some exception for YT?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not only is it an app, it's an app that Apple put on my iPad that I can't remove and it doesn't work for crap. I've put it on a separate screen where I never have to see it.

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not only is it an app, it's an app that Apple put on my iPad that I can't remove and it doesn't work for crap. I've put it on a separate screen where I never have to see it.

Hmmm... The Youtube app works perfectly for me.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're jailbroken you can hide it with Categories.

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com

Hmmm... The Youtube app works perfectly for me.

Works for me too. My son has a whole slew of favorite videos we've bookmarked... :)

Piko

Most reactions

Latest posts