What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Ipad2 froze during IOS 6.1 update

stillestund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I tried to update my ipad 2 to IOS 6.1, the first time it just said that there was a problem, I tried again and then it froze. I tried to restart it, but then it just got worse... now it shifts from black screen to "the apple". I have no idea what to do, hope someone can help.

Thanks

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have the storage capacity for iOS 6.1? My update couldn't continue because I didn't have enough space on my iPad.

OP
S

stillestund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I honestly didn't think about it, but I would think I did. What do I do now? I tried this iOS: Unable to update or restore with recoverymode, but my PC said that it couldn't download the update and that I should reconnect the Ipad, I tried that like 7 times before giving up.

OP
S

stillestund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now I had some succes at restarting the ipad. I just thought I could restore it from an icloud version, but no... have to download everything again, and I think I lost a lot of data in apps

Most reactions