What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! How to unsubscribe from monthly National Geographic magazine?

tamara.marcus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An someone please tell me how to unsubscribe from that magazine! I subscribed monthly for it, but now i want to cancel, NOT the newsletter it's the actual magazine...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I moved this thread to the Help section In the hope that you'd stand more chance of getting an answer. Good luck.

sat878

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can unsubscribe to National Geographic by login to iStore. I had the same problem. You would usually get an email from apple when they deduct money for the subscription at the month end. There should be a link to Go to iTunes. click on that. When you go to that page, it asks you to manage your subscriptions. Click ok and then swicth off the auto renewal of the subscription.

Dear XXXX,

Your subscription to National Geographic Magazine-International will automatically renew on 13/03/12

To cancel auto-renewal or manage your subscriptions, click below and sign in to your account.

Go to iTunes.

Regards,
iTunes Store Team

Hope that helps...

Most reactions

Latest posts