What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

bryank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:D i just purchased an Ipad 2. what advice for apps, or modifications do you suggest to get the most from the Ipad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bryan-welcome! For apps-I would get Appadvice-that will give you the latest on what apps are on sale, popular etc.
Also, Evernote is a good one to keep notes in and be able to sync OTA back to your PC. Also, the app for this forum is a good as well-very easy to use!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

windrider07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new as well and normally, I just browser for apps or people recommend some for to me :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone......I am Lissa Ark.......I am just a new user in this threads..........

I'm new as well and normally, I just browser for apps or people recommend some for to me :)

Hello to both of you!

So glad for you to join this forum!! Hope you enjoy your stay--this is a very friendly and helpful site to learn all about your ipad...and more!

Best Wishes!

Most reactions