What's new

hello

bryank

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
:D i just purchased an Ipad 2. what advice for apps, or modifications do you suggest to get the most from the Ipad.
 
Hi Bryan-welcome! For apps-I would get Appadvice-that will give you the latest on what apps are on sale, popular etc.
Also, Evernote is a good one to keep notes in and be able to sync OTA back to your PC. Also, the app for this forum is a good as well-very easy to use!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups


If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.


Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
 
I'm new as well and normally, I just browser for apps or people recommend some for to me :)
 
Hello Everyone......I am Lissa Ark.......I am just a new user in this threads..........

I'm new as well and normally, I just browser for apps or people recommend some for to me :)

Hello to both of you!

So glad for you to join this forum!! Hope you enjoy your stay--this is a very friendly and helpful site to learn all about your ipad...and more!

Best Wishes!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom