What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Scotland

modinside

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heelo there.

Got my ipad yesterday. Imported it from the US and UK folks I can tell you its better than you think it is going to be.

I was on it surfing, setting up email, playing games and watching telly for 6 hours last night and the battery once finished was 58%

Absolutely brilliant device. Everything works fine, apart from the App Store. Says its not available in this country but thats ok, just browse the app store on the PC then download and sync with the iPad, job done.

:):)

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GabL'fre,

Welcome from the continent. Where exactly do you come from? I'm quiet often in the Glasgow area and near Edinbourgh.

Hope you have as much fun with the iPad, as I do.

OP
M

modinside

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GabL'fre,

Welcome from the continent. Where exactly do you come from? I'm quiet often in the Glasgow area and near Edinbourgh.

Hope you have as much fun with the iPad, as I do.

A wee town called Inverkeithing in Fife. Just beside the Forth Road bridge, kinda central for all parts of Scotland.

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Scotland is my favorite place to visit. I lived in England (Yorkshire) for 6 years and visited Scotland all the time. Enjoy and keep us posted on you experiences with your new toy.

:)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts