What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Scotland!

gordonquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

Names Gordon, just jailbroken my iPad, took a bit of effort, although to be honest I found the solution on this forum!

My background is all IT, I am a trainee systems engineer with a Bsc in computer networking and systems.

I am currently learning how to build good quality java programs and intend to start making some apps in the future.

Hope I'm welcome!

Cheers
Gordon

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

Names Gordon, just jailbroken my iPad, took a bit of effort, although to be honest I found the solution on this forum!

My background is all IT, I am a trainee systems engineer with a Bsc in computer networking and systems.

I am currently learning how to build good quality java programs and intend to start making some apps in the future.

Hope I'm welcome!

Cheers
Gordon

Greetings from another iPad user in Scotland. I was in Starbucks in the Aberdeen Union Square mall yesterday and there were several iPad users there.

Tim
Scotland

sharmla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey..this is sharmla from south africa.
I'm an iPad novice...still finding my way around - can't wait to download my fav videos;movies and topical on line articles. I'm especially lookingforward to accessing all the international media...ciao sharmla

Most reactions

Latest posts