Hello everybody...

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by sopieyantie, Aug 22, 2011.

1. sopieyantie

sopieyantie
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi...i'm a new members here..had a big problem with my new ipad..have no idea about my ipad 2 64G wifi 3g..anybody plz help me to dissolve my problem with my new ipad...tq

2. leelai

leelai
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Could you be a little bit more descriptive in your message, what problem do you have, whatever it is i'm sure someone here can help you. You just need to say what help you need.

3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland

4. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Due to the large amount of glass involved, hydrofluoric acid is probably your best bet to completely dissolve the iPad. :D

5. Gabriel1

Gabriel1
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh yeah, great, I just coughed a mouthful of tea all over my desk as I read that! Hopefully I'll stop laughing long enough to drink the rest of it....

The Archangel

6. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Don't worry, contrary to popular believe tea does not contain tannic acid. Your desk is safe, though your iPad may not care for the dangerous amounts DiHydrogenOxide present, so hopefully it is out of tea spewing range. :D

Ok, I'll stop, Sweetpoison. And when the the victim, I mean Original Poster, enlightens us on the nature of the problems in need of dissolving I'll even try to be helpful. :p

@OP, no offense intended. The typo was just too irresistible to pass up. Welcome to the forum. :)

7. sopieyantie

sopieyantie
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Actually i bought this ipad to replace my laptop..so i thought this ipad is much better than laptop in its apllication to do my work..everyday i have to write letter on my duty...the application for office work in this ipad are not much better than in my laptop..for example in document quickoffice...i cant do a good typing just like in laptop...so difficult...another problem is i cant transfer photo n music from ipad to my blackberry phone through bluetooth...i cant connect my phone with ipad...for my company's email, i have to check it everyday...but i must to open it through internet explorer...but i cant install internet explorer in my ipad...can u help me plz...

8. leelai

leelai
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:

Just brilliant, still laughing, glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time.

9. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I choked on my fosters lager while eating TimTams ..... Welcome to our forum now we are back to normal I am sure as a team we can guide you to resolve your problem.

10. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Have a look around the Forum and use the Search facility - including our Google search - and you'll find the answer to all of these problems. The iPad works just fine for office work; I use mine each and every day writing reports, creating presentations, answering emails - I have no problems at all. So, have a look around first of all and see the experiences of other Members and you'll find solutions to most all your problems...

Tim