What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you recorded a long video on your ipad air 2?

LongApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. What limits the length of a video you record with an ipad air 2. Can you record 2 hours? Aside from storage?

2. There seems to be 16, 64, 128 GB versions. How would it hold up vs recording about 4-5 hours worth of vieo everyday?

3. Are there other problems I may run into with recording a few hours of video 5 days a week with the ipad air 2? Are there good systems where I can reliably get the videos without alot of wait and remove some of the hassle of file transfer and deletion? There is icloud and other cloud services though I am not sure how they would handle 1 hour videos.

4. Have you tried any of the clampshell cases for the ipad air 2?

5. What happens when you are recording a video with the tablet in a clampshell case like clamp case or zagg and then close the clampshell. The does the tablet turn off or keep recording? Does it stay cool or burn?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Transfer recorded videos off of the iPad and onto a storage device (large HHD or NAS) via a PC or Mac each day.

Cases should be fine, just don't close them whilst recording and set your screen not to lock.

Most reactions

Latest posts