What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone used the Apple Composite AV Cable ?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If so, how is the picture quality? I'd be using it with an ipad 2. I don't want to waste the money on it if the picture quality is going to be very poor. Thank you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If so, how is the picture quality? I'd be using it with an ipad 2. I don't want to waste the money on it if the picture quality is going to be very poor. Thank you.

I've got that accessory myself. While it doesn't equal the picture quality you'd get by using an HDMI cable, it's still very good quality.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got that accessory myself. While it doesn't equal the picture quality you'd get by using an HDMI cable, it's still very good quality.

Good to know, I didn't realize they made the Hdmi connection, same price, so I will be purchasing that instead.

Most reactions

Latest posts