What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffin LightBoard

ASLazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I just saw the latest released product and I wanted to know if any of you ever bought one and have any problems or complaints with it. Is it just tracing or can it be also used as protected ipad for kids to play with other apps?

If it can't be used for playing with other apps, is there one that can protects ipad but kid-friendly usage?

Thanks for your views and opinions and reviews!

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 5 year old loves this app. It's a great free standalone app without the 39.99 accessory, though, if the iPad is left unsupervised, the accessory gives protection and greater peace of mind for the parent.

There is a disclaimer that if the app is used without the protective case, they will not be responsible for any damage of course, but, my daughter uses a crayon to do her tracing. No problems or worries of potential damage from me.

Totally up to you to purchase the case accessory, but, if you feel that your child is careful enough, and knows to use only a crayon, you should be fine without.

On the plus side, the case will at least hold the paper in place.

Most reactions

Latest posts