Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Abd Hakim, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Abd Hakim

Abd Hakim iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello my name Abd Hakim. Im from Brunei Darussalam. Im still trying to understand how this apps works and I hope this apps will make my life easier. Thanks. :)
  2. Tim84

Tim84 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi and welcome, new here myself too but I'm sure you'll figure out whatever it is you're trying to find out about Apps
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,144 / 1
    Hi ABD...Just let us know what you are having trouble with regarding the IPF app. Looks like you found your way to the right section to introduce yourself! Your starting off on the right foot! Good job!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
    Forum rules - everybody please read!!
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,358 / 0