What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from New Zealand

Prog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi to all and look forward to meeting you here. Live on thed Borth Shore of our largest city, Auckland in New Zealand.

Loved my ipad for the past year and use it for a number of purposes. Music - love progressive rock and hence my nickname 'Prog.' I'm taking a short break away from an online Progressive Rock radio show I've airred for the past 3 years and the iPad has been a great way to hear a lot of music sent to me and put together playlists as well as collate information about the respective bands. I also use it for an old pasttime of writing when I get the chance, as well as connecting on facebook and other sites with friends and family. Love reading so have taken to Kindle and the like, like a proverbial duck to water. It's a great tool for many things - almost the equivalent of a Swiss knife :)

Anyway, good to meet you all and all best!

Prog (Paul)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Paul - welcome to the forum! :)

Plenty of great people here & a LOT of information already available - look @ the forums & enjoy!

P.S. I've been imbibing the Sauvignon Blancs from your country ever since their appearance in my 'neck of the woods' - :thumbs: Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts