What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

greensnow untether!!! urgent news!!! read

Schmitty2364

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so after this im gonna sit here for an hour and turn my ipad on and off just for the hell of it....

i imagine world leaders and dictators feel the sense of power that im about to..

i bet you thought this was gonna be important lol.. well it is and i recomend you do it too

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is greenpois0n not greenSNOW.

But yes.... I hear you.... I am LOVING it! :)

Michael

OP
S

Schmitty2364

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hahaha nice right??? im just glad i didnt get in trouble for this i just thought this place could use some happy conversation

yeah i love it, in fact i think ill turn it on and off a couple more times

OP
S

Schmitty2364

iPF Noob
Reaction score
opps my bad lol i cant believe i didnt catch that lol.....

yeah me too... i cant get enough

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so after this im gonna sit here for an hour and turn my ipad on and off just for the hell of it....

i imagine world leaders and dictators feel the sense of power that im about to..

i bet you thought this was gonna be important lol.. well it is and i recomend you do it too

I think I have turned it on and off at least 25 times since last night. It is AWESOME!!!! You are right, I feel like a dictator.

Most reactions

Latest posts