What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great new mystery adventure puzzle game - The Icarus Box

puzzles maker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Icarus Box is a steampunk puzzle adventure game filled with intrigue, horror and mystery.

Kotaku's Mike Fahey says "The Icarus Box has bested me. Even if I do manage to poke on through to the other side, I'll always know it kicked my ass."

AppAdvice's Juli Clover says "The Icarus Box is challenging (to the point of feeling impossible sometimes), but it’s also entirely unique and enthralling. I had a hard time putting it down because I couldn’t wait to see what would come next. If you like slightly scary games and enjoy solving puzzles, Icarus Box is a fantastic download."

The Icarus Box features a host of challenging puzzles all set within a fascinating story using rich, detailed graphics throughout. In conjunction with its spectacular sounds, you'll forget you are playing an app and will feel like you are playing with an actual, physical puzzle box. Thanks to its numerous nearly impossible puzzles, it offers even the most avid puzzle fan plenty of challenge. Through its fascinating story rich with intrigue, mystery and horror, The Icarus Box delivers a haunting, immersive 2D steampunk experience rivaling the most popular 3D titles in the genre and that anyone will find very hard to put down.

App features:
•95 puzzles in all
•Rich and detailed retina-quality steampunk graphics
•Fascinating, yet haunting story
•Simple, easy to use menus
•Twitter integration for help on those really hard puzzles

Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

**Tip: When playing The Icarus Box, it is best to be patient and keep in mind that not all the clues you need are necessarily on the puzzle you are playing - they are spread throughout the box and the supplemental storyboards.**

Most reactions

Latest posts