What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good email app

Jorjino2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any one can recommend an email app can attach files and email threads ? Thanks

Hi,
You can use the IOS native app. With it you can attach any kind of files. I'm using the app iAttachment with it help you can add multiply files to your email.
If you want to use GMail app- you can attach only pix and drawings.
What is your iPad OS version - 6.1.3?

Regards.

hhk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
You can use the IOS native app. With it you can attach any kind of files. I'm using the app iAttachment with it help you can add multiply files to your email.
If you want to use GMail app- you can attach only pix and drawings.
What is your iPad OS version - 6.1.3?

Regards.

Thanks so much for your advice. I am using mini 6.1.3, and using the native IOS for my exchange email. One issue is many times need to attach another thread but can't. I will try this iAtachment you advised. Appreciated

Jorjino2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your advice. I am using mini 6.1.3, and using the native IOS for my exchange email. One issue is many times need to attach another thread but can't. I will try this iAtachment you advised. Appreciated

No problems, hope this will help you.
You can also search for another apps as iAttachment and choose which is most close to your way of working.
Regards.

Most reactions

Latest posts