What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day morning night where ever you are.

jimmybuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm shinny and new to this forum, but would like to share a little problem I have with all you bright sparks,
If I may?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there! Yes-spark on!!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
jimmybuck

jimmybuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok you asked for it,
I'm stuck in foreign air space with me new ipad3 (love it!), and have been given a HTC desire phone for the bigness trip.
Ive got aload of photos taken on the HTC that I need to get onto my IPad, Been doing some research and it doesn't look to good, Over to you, may the sparks fly!

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got a Dropbox account? If not, sign up (5gb free) and upload the photo's then download to your iPad

OP
jimmybuck

jimmybuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx, i did think of that route, i have dropbox on imac and ipad, But say I don,t want to pay the roaming charge on downloading dropbox for This works phone, (long story the handset has an app (teamhaven) that links straight back to a company through wifi that then uploads the file information but i cant send these files through that database, also the phone has no sim to stop phone abuse on international calls and surfing rates etc,
I can't upload the images by Bluetooth or USB can I?
suppose I could grab a local sim pay as u go, and upload Dropbox to the phone that would be cheaper. Then as you so rightly said
share. God I made that sound complicated.
Anyway cheers for your input, this site is great. Perfect for thick macmonkies like me.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That will be tricky if you do not have access to a computer and iTunes. I would vote for the dropbox idea. If possible try and find a coffee shop or something that will let you access WiFi so you will not have to deal with roaming charges.

OP
jimmybuck

jimmybuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The camera kit by the way certainly doesn't work I tried that first off, and got a message on iPad stating, "the device is to large for connection", how small does it need to be less than in inches! (joke). But there you go.

Most reactions

Latest posts