What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail app?

jl317p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious...the gmail app for iPad seems to be a bit friendlier overall than the standard, fixed mail button on the bottom of each screen. I am currently using both until I decide.

Any feedback? What about calendar and contact sync? Is it as easy as turning off the mail button in Settings and leaving calendar and contacts on?

jeffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jl317p said:
Curious...the gmail app for iPad seems to be a bit friendlier overall than the standard, fixed mail button on the bottom of each screen. I am currently using both until I decide.

Any feedback? What about calendar and contact sync? Is it as easy as turning off the mail button in Settings and leaving calendar and contacts on?

Calendar works fine but cannot synch tasks to a Mac only android phone.

OP
J

jl317p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jl317p said:

I already deleted the app for gmail.

The standard mail app on iPad is better

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally prefer to use gmail setup as Exchage on my iDevices. It works great and everything sync with no issues.

Most reactions