What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Global transposing of A=440 to A=432? Is there an easy way?

accrete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,
I am new to the iPad world but have spent time doing about every version of a search in google for anything available as far as an app goes for the iPad that would easily allow a global retune/transposition of the music-work from A as 440 to A as 432. I have come up empty with any specific app or mention of retuning/transposing except by semi-tones or cents for each individual note. I know i can take (for example) each pad in Orphion controler and retune each pad down 32 cents (which would be ~432hz = A from A = 440hz), but i was hoping i would be able to find an easier solution. Maybe one that was Audiobus compatible (though looking through the list nothing is jumping out at this time).

Soooooo.... Does anyone know of a way to easily retune an entire setup down to A=432hz? Am i thinking to hard on this one? ;)
Oh, and yes i did find the 432-music-player app (don't recall the exact name) that allows retuning of audio files...but what i'm after is retuning/trasposition during performance.

Thanks in advance,
Thom

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts