What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gen questions on APPs from a newb user? also Landlord or property magmt apps?

angec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to buy my Ipad tomorrow.. I'm 99.999% sure. :0) I'm not generally 'into' technology so, I've never even had an iphone. (too small for me) but I do think the ipad will be great for me. My question pertains to apps. There are obviouslyhundreds of thousands to choose from... how do you know who is safe to DL an app from and who isn't. On my desktop - my friend Norton tells me :0) ... who will tell me on my ipad?

Also - how do you really know which apps for say, my planner/calandar, houshold budgeting, or to manage our rental property, or apps for my son are best, or at least best for your needs, before you buy them? Is there a way to look at them first 9aside from just the few screen shots) or do you just kind of roll the dice?

I'm really cringing, I realize these questions are likely pretty lame for most of you here, but I appreciate any feedback and directive you can offer.

Thanks in advance.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi agnec! Welcome and congratulations in deciding to get an ipad2!! You are going to love it as we all do!! I purchased my iPad in september and have not put it down since. Your questions are very good regarding apps and safe download. I believe that apple is very strict with the type of apps allowed in iTunes store. Perhaps others can chime in on the apple guidelines for app development.

If you have questions about certain apps or looking for one-- try using the search button to help you out. That is how I found Evernote and good reader for notes and PDF annotations. Once you find a certain app, read the current review ratings. That'll give you a better idea if it is what you need! Hope that helps, and enjoy your purchase tomorrow! Are you getting white or black?:)

Most reactions