What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New User to be ... general questions.

angec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I posted another new user post in the general section - but found my way here, so I'll duplicate just in case :0)

I haven't bought my iPad 2 yet... I'm going in the morning.. I'm 99.9999% sure. I'm just nervous to pull the trigger on technology as a general rule. Not a fan for the most part.

I am a stay at home Mom with investment / rental properties that we own, and I manage from home. I have a young school aged child that's now getting into sports and extra cirricular activities, and I'm a list maker and an extreme planner. I feel as though I can consolidate all my planners and files and desktop stuff onto a more compact & portable device. hence.. I'm going to buy my ipad.

I have no idea what kind of memory I'll really need, I know you can never add memory - so I imagine getting the 16 is risky...

Additionally - I'm going back and forth on the AT&T vs. Verizon for my 3G. I hear good and bad about them both both, but I've had first hand bad expereince with cellular service with AT&T, so I'm obviously leaning toward Verizon.

Anyway... here's my newb post, I'd welcome any suggestions or advice on apps or general ipad in general - etc... thanks in advance.​

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Angec - I just posted to another thread of yours on the same questions - welcome to the forum and hope that your purchase is satisfactory and you enjoy the device! :)

BUT - in general it is a forum discourtesy to place the same post in different areas (this is just a general forum courtesy) - can you imagine different members responding in different ways to various posts in different forums? Just a lot of confusion when all should be kept in one place - a gentle suggestion for your future posting.

OP
A

angec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry about that! Purely accidental! Thanks for the feedback as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts