What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gday and can I get some advice please

Canonman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am new to the iPad. I use it for mobile communications and to navigate while flying using "Ozrunways", such a great navigation program that I brought the iPad just to use this one program but now that I have had the iPad for a while, I am using it for all sorts of things.

I am a Photographer (if you didn't guess) and I'd like to allow some of my images onto the iPad. I have dismissed the "download pictures" box at every sync as someone told me that ALL of my images would go into ONE area, folder, whatever.

I have many images carefully sorted into files on my PC where I know where they are and where I can find them.

My question then is.....Can I copy part of my filing system from my PC to my iPad intact, and, will the sync process keep these files, well synced.

I have no idea how to even start to approach achieving this. I am only able to down load apps because the process leads me by the hand.

Sorry to dive straight in with a request, but this is where I'm at.

Cheers, Canonman

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, where I think you will receive better attention.

Tim

Most reactions