1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

GarageBand

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Tobiasmurphy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Tobiasmurphy

Tobiasmurphy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I have an iPad for work (I'm a teacher) and I'm trying to make videos for youtube so my students can pull them up on their iPads. I bought GarageBand for iPad so I could produce background music and sound effects for the videos. The trouble is that I can't export seem to export the audio files to iMovie for iPad, nor can I send the files to iTunes on my computer, because I don't have GarageBand on that computer (it's a PC - blame my employer).

Is there a way to take a file from GarageBand for iPad and send it to iMovie, or is there a way to convert it into a file that my PC can read?

Or was the purchase of GarageBand a waste of my money?
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
  3. Tobiasmurphy

Tobiasmurphy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, but that's not helpful. The reason I asked was because I've already searched up and down for an answer, and now I've wasted my time looking over your search results as well.

Seems like I did indeed waste my money, since I can't use my music on iMovie, or even put my music into iTunes on the same device! I mean, that's just a joke!