What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gangstar: West Coast Hustle HD Free for Today Only

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkzVgF0gpHQ[/ame]​

Pocket Gamer reports that Gameloft is giving away the excellent West Coast Hustle HD iPad game for just one day only today, as part of its Twitter Advent Calendar promotion that has been running throughout December. The game, which is normally priced at £2.99/$4.99, is Gameloft’s answer to the Grand Theft Auto series, featuring a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage. Players can drive for miles in the massive, open-ended environments and feel free to complete missions at their own pace. As with GTA, you can explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies and drive or walk anywhere. The auto-aiming system is designed to make shooting and fighting sequences even more enjoyable as you can aim at a target simply by touching the target icon on the screen. You drive by pressing virtual “pedals†on the screen and tilting the iPad to steer the vehicle, which I find works really well.

Features exclusive to the iPad edition include incredible graphics, detailed textures and spectacular lighting effects. All cars have also had their appearance optimised for the iPad, with high-definition modelling and richer textures.

Click here to download the free app and get it while its hot!: Gangstar: West Coast Hustle? HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, Thank you!I can't believe, that the game is not available in Canada...

l..k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first game app on ipad and I am glad it was for free, cause it would have been a lost of money from my perspective. Gravity motion is useless or very frustrating/distracting whilst the other motions are also bad, I mean they cannot compare to PC game experience. OK, I do not want to pt much critics on this particular game, I just had the impression what gaming on iPad means and I will not tempt to buy any game for it - this freebe really saved my money :)

I think that the only option for gaming on iPad would be bluetooth joypad :)

Most reactions

Latest posts