Gangstar: West Coast Hustle HD Free for Today Only

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkzVgF0gpHQ[/ame]​

Pocket Gamer reports that Gameloft is giving away the excellent West Coast Hustle HD iPad game for just one day only today, as part of its Twitter Advent Calendar promotion that has been running throughout December. The game, which is normally priced at £2.99/$4.99, is Gameloft’s answer to the Grand Theft Auto series, featuring a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage. Players can drive for miles in the massive, open-ended environments and feel free to complete missions at their own pace. As with GTA, you can explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies and drive or walk anywhere. The auto-aiming system is designed to make shooting and fighting sequences even more enjoyable as you can aim at a target simply by touching the target icon on the screen. You drive by pressing virtual “pedals†on the screen and tilting the iPad to steer the vehicle, which I find works really well.

Features exclusive to the iPad edition include incredible graphics, detailed textures and spectacular lighting effects. All cars have also had their appearance optimised for the iPad, with high-definition modelling and richer textures.

Click here to download the free app and get it while its hot!: Gangstar: West Coast Hustle? HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
  2. Biggysmallz

Biggysmallz iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It would have been nice to say the app is only available for peeps in certain areas.
  3. Fabytm

Fabytm iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's available here in Romania:D
  4. Biggysmallz

Biggysmallz iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good for you. Have fun.
  5. Fabytm

Fabytm iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, Thank you!I can't believe, that the game is not available in Canada...
  6. Walker

Walker iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone in the Uk have it yet?
  7. Ingoiolo

Ingoiolo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just downloaded
  8. l..k

l..k iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My first game app on ipad and I am glad it was for free, cause it would have been a lost of money from my perspective. Gravity motion is useless or very frustrating/distracting whilst the other motions are also bad, I mean they cannot compare to PC game experience. OK, I do not want to pt much critics on this particular game, I just had the impression what gaming on iPad means and I will not tempt to buy any game for it - this freebe really saved my money :)

I think that the only option for gaming on iPad would be bluetooth joypad :)